Takeaway now available - call us to order!
We're now open! Local Government restrictions applyFind out more
Why Our Pub is Great
The Wynnstay Arms Hotel is a great place to stay in Wrexham. Historic on the outside, lively and modern on the inside, we’re in a lovely spot on the pretty cobbled streets of Clwyd. Pop into the pub any day of the week and you’ll find all the food and drink you could possibly want. Chef’s burgers always hit the spot, and we do cracking chargrilled steaks. The hotel is a great base for a weekend of shopping and sightseeing. Stay in one of our simple, modern ensuite guest rooms and enjoy free Wi-Fi and parking.
A friendly local pub, a nice hotel, and a popular wedding venue, The Wynnstay Arms is an 18th-century, Grade II listed red brick building with a fascinating backstory. David Lloyd George told Britain that WWI was over from our balcony. These days, we’re a hotspot for tourists visiting St Giles Church (one of the Seven Wonders of Wales), and business people on the move. Our regulars love having a local that does everything from beer and burgers to delicious cocktails, right on their doorstep.
Come for a great value pub meal or a big night out. Treat yourselves to a weekend away without breaking the bank. Whatever you want, we’ve got it. Friendly staff, tasty food, a fab kids’ menu, and a brilliant bar selection make our pub and hotel a true local hero. We’re looking forward to meeting you!
Our Pub Facilities
Safety is our Priority
Caring for our People Makes Sense
- Looking after our teams means they can look after you.
- This starts with providing our already fantastic teams with additional training to follow safe COVID-19 working procedures and regulations.
- Each day team members will complete a health screening questionnaire to confirm they are in good health prior to beginning work.
- We ask that you do your bit and respect our teams and any requests they have. It’s all with your safety in mind.
Keeping Social, whilst Social Distancing Makes Sense
Look out for additional signage in pub to establish safe, social distancing
This might include:
- Highlighting where and how you order at the bar
- Removing some tables to ensure comfortable social distancing can be maintained
- Managing capacity, meaning you may be asked to queue outside
Caring for you, your friends and family Makes Sense
- Hand sanitiser is available to use at every entrance for your peace of mind.
- Once inside we’re taking as many steps as possible to reduce contact
- Our menus will be used only once and are fully recyclable once you’ve finished with it
About Our Food
We want to ensure you have the best experience possible when you visit, and our menus continue to offer your favourite pub dishes at an unsurpassed quality.
We always think of those guests who have special dietary requirements when developing our menus so there is always a choice of vegetarian, vegan and NGCI dishes. In addition, we have full allergen information available on pub web pages, via our online app and printed copies in our pubs.
We’re continually innovating to bring you both new tastes and new dishes, whilst ensuring your pub favourites are always available and the best they can be.
I am sure you will agree, there really is something for everyone. We look forward to welcoming you with a friendly smile, this is your local.View our Menus
We Would Love To Get Your Feedback.
We welcome all of our customers to share their feedback. Why not click on the button below to share a review on Trip Advisor.
We would love to hear your feedback. Please click on the button below if you would like to get in touch with our team here at Marston's.